This is 8 month old Evie on a San Francisco beach. As you can see, she has a ton of energy and strength. And she's been completely vegan since she was 11 weeks old.
Wow, she's looking in excellent condition. I imagine a well thought out vegan diet is probably a lot better for a dog in terms of protein and growth than most of the commercial junk that gets sold anyway.
3 comments:
Awesome! There's the proof. And she has some muscles on her too :D
Wow, she's looking in excellent condition. I imagine a well thought out vegan diet is probably a lot better for a dog in terms of protein and growth than most of the commercial junk that gets sold anyway.
I never knew that being a vegan canine would have so much of a difference! You are very inspirational for all of us DOGGY owners!
Post a Comment