Monday, December 7, 2009

Holiday giveaway & promotion: Olive the Green dog

Winner: Vegan Dog's Life

One of my favorite sites to find eco-friendly dog supplies on is Olive - Green Goods. Not only does it have a great variety, but their products are so cute and fun. I have videos on some of their products coming up, featuring their wonderful shampoo, organic blanket, treats, and waste bags.

Since it's the holiday season I want you to experience the joy of Olive, so I'm offering:
  • One winner will receive your choice of a Spa Gift Set or an organic, vegetarian Cookie Gift Set. (see photos below)
  • Starting today, you can get 10% off Olive the Green Dog goods, for an entire year! Just enter this code at checkout: ECOVEGANDOG. Will expire 12/7/10

6 comments:

Kwikfile said...

I have a German Shepherd named Sophie a real cute smaller Black and Tan. I think she would Love the doggie bite snacks as opposed to the bath. She can't stand water.

Carl
Still chillin' in the OC...

Molly said...

I would choose the spa gift and give it to a friend of mine that is adopting a dog this month as a "congratulations" gift. :)

I love any site that offers eco-friendly goods, but especially dog goods. Sites like Olive help make the world a greener place by offering alternative to toxic products. I love that!

I just RT'd your tweet & started following @olivegreendog . You have my email & twitter username is @vegandogslife Thanks for the great giveaway!

Byrdneck said...

Hello!! I would love the spa set for our new addition:) We recently rescued a pomeranian and when we got him, he had hot spots so bad from flea infestation that the rescue had shaved him to the skin. Now his fur is growing back beautifully! He deserves to have a nice luxury, soapy, quaff session:) Our chihuahua Kaya would enjoy it as well. Happy Holidays:) XO-Heather

Byrdneck said...

Hello:) I think the spa gift would be a great treat for our recently rescued pomeranian, Iggy. When we got him, he had been shaved down to the skin because of bad flea infestation & abuse. Now, it;s finally starting to grow in! Yay! He deserves a luxury bath:) Please grant his fluffy fur wish:) Happy Holidays! XO-Heather

Vegan Wheekers said...

I'd like to win the Spa gift set for my friends who have a white maltese mix (also a vegan dog). Keeping a white dog clean (especially since she loves to jump on their bed) is no easy task. I think the Spa set will make bathing a little more fun for both human and canine. :-)

Olive knows our animal friends deserve the best and they deliver with their all natural healthy food and eco-friendly products. Now they too can tread a little lighter on the planet in a fun, safe, and fashionable way!

I follow you and @olivegreendog in Twitter and retweeted the contest message from @veganwheekers.

Thanks for the giveaway and happy holidays to you and Evie. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hello,
really nice stuff. I'm vegan, my two dogs (Pia is 15 years old, Kaja is 14.5 years old) aren't, but I'm giving them a lot of veggies, they love carrots and apples. Stuff you are promoting is not available here in Slovenia, Europe. We would appreciate it, if not let other dogs have fun with it. Thanks and take care.